1. Turn your griddle or skillet to medium heat.
2. In large bowl smash bananas with a fork.
3. Combined all ingredients with smashed bananas and mix until smooth with minimal to no clumps, add more almond milk or water until you have the consistency of pancake batter.
4. When your griddle or skillet is hot, grease with a tablespoon of coconut oil and spoon the pancake batter on to your cooking surface using a latel.
5. Flip your pancakes carefully when you begin to see bubbles in your batter, continue to cook until the other side of your pancake is golden brown.
6. Serve with raw honey or raw maple syrup and berries if desired.
Love it, Share it!