1. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water until chocolate melts.
2. If any of the chocolate becomes to thick, give it a couple of seconds over the pan of simmering water.
3. Pour the dark chocolate into the baking sheet with parchment paper and use a rubber cake spatula to spread chocolate out into a rectangle.
4. Quickly, before chocolate hardens scatter nuts, dried fruit, seeds, pollen over chocolate and sprinkle salt.
5. Set chocolate bark aside for a couple of hours at room temperature, or 30 minutes in the fridge until bark has set. Then use a sharp knife to chop the chocolate bark into rough pieces of desired size and ENJOY!
Love it , Share it!