1. Remove all the stems of the Chiles.
2. In a medium-size pot, warm up olive oil over medium heat. Place all the Arbol chiles in the pot and stir until chilies turn a dark red but not burnt. Remove chilies from oil and set aside.
3. Remove the pot from heat and let it cool down a bit for the flavors to infuse into the oil.
4. Return the pot of oil to stove top over medium heat and add the Morita Chiles and garlic cloves to the oil and stir. Once Morita chilies turn dark red remove from pot and set aside. Do the same with garlic once they turn golden brown.
5. Remove pot of oil from heat and let it cool down for about 4 minutes.
6. Once oil has cooled pour into a blender or food processor and add Morita chilies, Arbol Chiles, roasted peanuts, garlic, sesame seed oil and the salt.
7. Blend mixture. The salsa should look smooth but have some texture. Poor salsa into medium-size bowl and stir in toasted sesame seeds and enjoy.
Store salsa in a glass jar, it will last about 3-4 weeks.
Note: add more olive oil for desired consistency.
Love it , Share it !