1 spaghetti squash
1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil and some for drizzling
1 1/2 tsp. fresh chopped thyme
1 1/2 tsp. fresh chopped sage into long strands
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1/4 tsp granulated garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
(optional- grated Parmesan cheese)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F and place parchment paper on a sheet pan.
2. Cut your spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and connected strands, then place flesh side of the spaghetti squash down on the prepared sheet pan. Bake your spaghetti squash for 45 minutes.
3. The flesh of your spaghetti squash should be tender and separates easily into strands using a fork. Using a fork, gently scrape out the flesh of spaghetti squash and place in a medium-size bowl. It should look like Spaghetti!
4. In a small sauté pan over medium heat with a tbsp of olive oil sauté your sage strands until crisp. Set aside to cool down.
5. Drizzle olive oil over spaghetti squash and sprinkle granulated garlic, crisp sage, thyme, chili flake, salt and pepper to taste.
Add Parmesan cheese if desired.
Serve in a bowl and enjoy.
Love it, Share it!