INSTRUCTIONS FOR SALAD
1. Preheat oven to 450°.Cut butternut squash in half and scrape out seeds.
2. On a large baking sheet with parchment paper layout butternut squash half’s Side by side drizzle with olive oil and sprinkles rosemary, thyme, red chili flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Roast butternut squash until tender (about 35 to 45 minutes depending on size) ; let them cool to room temperature.
4. In a large bowl add 1 tbsp of maple balsamic vinaigrette season with salt and pepper to taste. Add mix winter greens or arugula, toss to lightly coat with vinaigrette.
5. To serve, divide squash, skin side down, among plates ; please dressed salad on top of each half and drizzled with extra maple balsamic vinaigrette and top with toasted pumpkin seeds in crumbled goat cheese.