FOR RAW PIE CRUST
1. Add your dates to a medium-size bowl and cover with boiling water to soften, for about 5 to 6 minutes.
2. While dates are soaking in boiling water add the almonds and pecans to food processor and process until completely broken down.
3. Drain your dates well and add them to the food processor with the rest of the pie crust ingredients.
4. Process everything in food processor stopping once or twice to scrape down the sides of your food processor to ensure even texture.
5. Spread your pie crust mixture evenly into your pie plate, and up the sides as well. Start pressing the piecrust mixture with your hands, starting on the bottom at the base of the pie plate and work your way up the sides until it is even.
6. After molding pie crust into pan, chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes while you prepare the Shakeology chocolate mousse.