1/2 lb. oyster mushrooms
1/2 lb. button mushrooms cut in half
2 carrots diced
3 shallots diced
2 garlic cloves minced
2 scallions thinly slice
1 tsp rosemary chopped
1 tbsp parsley chopped
1 cup veggie stock or chicken stock
1 cup canned full fat coconut milk
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. of truffle oil
2 slices multi grain or gluten free bread toasted
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Add the carrots, shallots, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and sauté. Once those are a bit fragrant, add the rosemary. Sauté until the shallots are translucent.
2. Add the mushrooms to the pan and sauté them until browned reserve 1/4 mushroom mixture in small pot.
3. Add White beans to pan and sauté until beans are hot, cover pan and set aside.
4. Add coconut milk and stock to reserved ¼ mushroom mixture and cook over medium high heat until slightly reduced. Add this mixture to blender and blend until smooth.
5. Mix sauce with mushroom and bean in pan and cook over medium high heat until hot.
6. Toast or grill the pieces of multi grain or gluten free bread. Lay them in shallow bowls. Ladle the ragout on top. Top with chopped parsley, drizzle of truffle oil, salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.