1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
3 tbsp +1 tsp olive oil for tossing
1 tbsp garlic minced
2 tsp fresh thyme chopped
2 tsp ground mustard seeds
2 tsp ground coriander seeds
1 tsp red chili flakes
1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
1 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
1 tbsp fresh chives chopped
1 tbsp lemon zest
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In medium-size bowl, toss cauliflower florets with 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, thyme, mustard seeds, coriander seeds, minced garlic, chili flake, salt and pepper.
3. Place cauliflower florets on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
4. Cook in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Stir half way through.
5. While cauliflower is cooking, heat a small pan on medium high heat, toast pine nuts in a dry pan for 1 to 2 minutes, set aside until cauliflower is done.
6. In medium size bowl toss roasted cauliflower with 1 tsp Olive oil, pine nuts, parsley, chives, lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve in medium size bowl topped with additional thyme and chili flakes.
Love it , Share it!