1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup oyster mushrooms chopped
1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms chopped
1/2 cup portobello mushrooms or button mushrooms chopped
3 garlic cloves minced
1 tsp Rosemary minced
1 tsp thyme minced
3 Tbsp shallots minced
2 1/2 cup cauliflower grated or processed in food processor
1/8 cup chicken or vegetable stock
1/8 cup white wine
3 to 4 Tbsp full fat coconut milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large sauté pan, heat extra-virgin olive oil over high heat until shimmering and hot.
2. Add shallots, garlic, mushrooms, rosemary and thyme. Sauté mixture until mushrooms are tender and golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Reduce heat to medium low, add cauliflower, and toss to mix. Add white wine and cook until wine has evaporated.
4. Add chicken or vegetable stock a few Tbsp at a time, stir frequently and letting stock evaporate each time.
5. When cauliflower is becoming tender, add a little more broth and a few Tbsps of coconut milk.
6.Cover your sauté pan with a lid and continue to cook until cauliflower is tender (adding more coconut milk if needed)
7. Serve risotto in shallow bowl and garnish with chives and parsley. You can add parmesan cheese if desired. Enjoy
Love it , Share it!