FOR MASALA CHAI TEA CASHEW MILK
Makes about 1 quart
2 cups distilled water for soaking
3 1/2 to 4 cup distilled water for almond milk
1 cup raw Cashews nuts
1/4 tsp sea salt
7 to 10 seedless dates
1 1/2 Tbsp Masala chai tea powder
2 tsp fresh ginger
2 tsp fresh lemongrass
1 nut milk bag
OF MASALA CHIA TEA CASHEW MILK
1. Soak cashews in 2 cups of distilled water for 1 hour or over night.
2. Strain the cashews and discard soaking water.
3. Using blender combined the soaked cashews, dates, sea salt, masala chai tea powder, 4 cups of distilled water, 2 tsp fresh ginger and 2 tsp fresh lemongrass. Blend on high for 1 to 2 Minutes.
4. Place the nut milk bag over a medium size bowl. Pour the Masala chai tea cashew milk into the nut milk bag, squeeze to drain out all the liquid.
5. Pour masala chai tea cashew milk liquid into glass containers and store in refrigerator.
NOTE: Masala chai tea cashew milk will keep in refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Serve hot or cold. You can add a shot of expresso, matcha or black tea for fun! ENJOY
Love it , Share it!