FOR FILET MIGNON
1. Preheat oven to 400°F for about 5 to 6 minutes before you’re ready to cook.
2. Heat your cast iron skillet over high heat.
3. Season your fillet mignon with salt and pepper. When your pan begins to lightly smoke, add 1 Tbsp olive oil and add Fillet to the pan, sear on one side until light brown crust forms.
4. Flip your fillet and add garlic, thyme, rosemary, arbol chili and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
5. Using a spoon baste fillet with the olive oil, herbs and chiles in plan.
6. Transfer skillet to your oven, and cook for 5 to 6 minutes until your thermometer reads 115°F. Remove fillet mignon, herbs and chili’s from pan and let it rest until you prepare the asparagus, shallots and oyster mushrooms.