1 cup almonds
1/2 cup pecans, or your favorite nut
1/2 cup puffed quinoa
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup dried apricots chopped
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/8 cup dates chopped
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
3 tbsp. sesame seeds
3 tbsp. chia seeds
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup raw honey
2/3 cup melted dark chocolate preferably 70% cocoa (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350º F
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and grease it with coconut oil. Alternatively, you can grease a glass-baking pan.
3. Roughly chop the nuts, then mix together all ingredients except for the coconut oil, chocolate and honey in a large bowl.
4. Separately mix together the oil and honey, then pour over the nut/seed mixture, and stir until everything is evenly coated.
5. Pour into the parchment lined cookie sheet and spread into an even layer with a spatula. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes, pour chocolate over top and place in the fridge for another 45 minutes to harden then lift up gently using the parchment paper. Once solid, remove from the fridge and slice into bars of your desired size (it’s easiest if you use a nice big, sharp knife).
7. To store, wrap them in parchment paper separately (so that they don’t stick together), and keep in an air tight container. We keep ours in the fridge, but you could also keep them at room temp.
Love it, Share it!