1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin tins with coconut cooking oil spray or use paper muffin liners.
2. Put all ingredients into blender or food processor except for chocolate chips and blend until smooth.
3. Scrape out cupcake mixture into medium-size bowl and add in chocolate chips.
4. Scoop out cupcake mixture into muffin tins evenly.
5. Bake cupcakes for 25 to 30 minutes. You can check to see if muffins are thoroughly cooked by placing a tooth pick into the center of muffin, if the toothpick comes out clean then they are cooked, if tooth pick is wet then let cook for a few more minutes.
6. Let muffins cool on a cooling rack while you prepare the frosting.
Love it , Share it !