1. In a medium saucepan, bring the coconut milk to a simmer then remove from the heat.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the honey and salt. Gradually whisk in the hot coconut milk.
3. Transfer the mixture to the saucepan and cook over moderately low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the mixture turns into a custard and is slightly thickened and coats the back of the spoon, about 5 minutes.
4. Strain the custard through a fine mesh sieve into a heat proof bowl. Add the chopped chocolate and let stand until melted, about 2 minutes.
5. Whisk vigorously until smooth, then pour the custard into a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Press a sheet of plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the custard and freeze until set, at least 6 hours or overnight.
6. Spoon the ice cream into glasses, top with toasted almonds, toasted coconut and chocolate shavings. Serve and ENJOY!
Love it , Share it!