1/4 cup broccoli cut into florets
1/4 cup cauliflower cut into florets
3 shallots quartered
1/4 cup carrots julienned
1/4 cup zucchini julienned
4 red radishes halved
2 white radish halved
1/4 cup kale torn into small pieces
1 tbsp. garlic minced
1 tbsp. ginger sliced
2 Arbol red chili pepper whole
1 tsp. black and white sesame seed
2 tbsp. yellow curry
1 tsp. turmeric
1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
1 cup canned coconut milk
1 cup veggie stock or chicken stock
1 tsp. honey
1/2 tsp. chili oil
3 slices of Serano chilies (optional)
Cilantro sprigs for garnish
1. Heat a large saucepan or pot to medium heat and add 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil, add ½ tbsp. garlic, 1/2 tbsp. ginger, salt, pepper and stir frequently.
2. Add veggie stock, coconut milk, honey, curry powder, 1 Arbol chili, turmeric, another healthy pinch of salt and stir. Bring to a simmer and reduce until slightly thickened and set aside.
3. Heat coconut oil in a wok or pan over high heat. When the oil is hot, stir in 1/2 ginger, garlic and Arbol chilies; cook and stir until the ginger, garlic and Arbol chili is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
4. Add all vegetables; stir fry until vegetables are browned but yet crisp about 3 minutes.
5. Pour coconut curry sauce in a bowl, place walked vegetables on top and sprinkled with cilantro sprigs.
6. Top with Serano chilies, toasted sesame seeds and drizzle chili oil to taste!
Pair with sushi rice or brown rice, Serve and Enjoy!
Love it , Share it !