1. Toast quinoa in small pot over high heat on stove top until lightly browned and aromatic.
2. Add 2 cups of water lit well then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes late to quinoa is soft.
3. Add 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa in bowl add coconut milk or almond milk, bananas, blueberries, ground cinnamon, chia seeds, coconut coconut oil, honey and a pinch of Himalayan sea salt. Serve and Enjoy!
1. Place eggs in large pan, enough to hold the eggs in a single layer.
2. Add cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch.
3. Cook over high heat and bring to a rapid boil.
4. Remove from burner, cover pan for 12 minutes.
5. Drain water and serve warm or cool the eggs by placing them under cold running water for a few minutes.
Love it , Share it!