1. Sprinkle fish on both sides with sea salt. Top skin side with coriander seeds, patting lightly to adhere to the skin.
2. Heat up coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in two batches, cook fish, skin side down first until skin is crisp.
3. Turn and cook on other side for 30 seconds set aside until ready for plating.
4. Using same pan, sautéed bok choy with salt and pepper until al dente.
5. Divide coconut broth among shallow bowls. Add a fish fillet two each, placing skin side up, and top with micro greens, sprouts, season with sea salt and drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Love it , Share it!